our school / sports, art & extra murals
Art & Activities
During school hours
- Pottery class is held every Tuesday (class 3 ) and Wednesday (class 1 and 2) at Meshack’s Pottery Studio on the Grahamstown Road.
- Nature walks are held once a month – please remember to send shoes, hat and extra water.
- Friday Activity Day – every Friday is our activity day. On this day we invite interesting speakers and do various arts and craft activities.
- Gardening – every Thursday we spend time in further developing our school gardens.
After school hours
- Currently no extra mural activities scheduled on this day.
- Cross country is held on Tuesdays from 1:15 and 2:15 each week. This activity is offered free of charge.
- Soccer is held on Wednesdays from 1.15pm and 2.15pm each week at a cost of R50.00 per month per child, payable to Martin Seccombe.
- Games Club is held every Thursday afternoon from 1.15pm to 2.pm. Includes Chess, Backgammon and Draughts. This activity is offered free of charge, and on a drop in basis.
- Running club: Learners and parents can join for a 3, 5 or 8 km timed run. We meet at 5.00 in winter and 5:20 in summer in front of Robbies bottle store .